- For Youth
- Individuals & Families
- For Communities
- For Business
- Who We Are
- Get Involved
- News & Events
- Sequoia Community Corps
- Contact Us
Microenterprise Training Program
The goal of this program is to revitalize the community by launching new businesses, strengthening existing businesses, creating new jobs, and bringing needed services into communities.
Tools for Business Success
CSET’s program reduces the risk associated with running a business and increases the entrepreneur’s chance of success, by providing the following services:
- Business Development Workshops (Topics include: Business Planning, Marketing, Cash-Flow Projections, etc.)
- Business Counseling and Technical Assistance
- Access to Capital
Build-A-Biz Workshops “Where Great Jobs Are Made”
One of the most effective training tools that CSET uses, are what we call, our Build-A-Biz Workshops. They are designed to introduce our clients to basic knowledge on how to start and manage a successful business venture. The focus of these workshops will help in the development of the following entrepreneurial skills:
1. Entrepreneurial skills- Basic understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of becoming a self-employed business owner.
2. Prospecting skills- Identifying Business Opportunities and Selecting the Right Product.
3. Planning and Management skills- Business management skills and Business Plan preparation.
4. Marketing and Sales skills- Develop an understanding on knowing your customers along with how to target market to them and develop a basic marketing concept.
5. Financial and accounting skills- Basic knowledge of the core financial statements as well as a simple understanding of credit.
6. Financing skills- Alternative ways on how to finance your expanding or new business.
For more information about the Microenterprise Program, please contact Albert Cendejas of CSET at (559) 741-4628 or firstname.lastname@example.org